We Are Over Half-Way Through the Year — It’s Time to Revamp Your Year-End Processes!
— Don’t wait until the last minute to address needed changes —
Now is the time to assess your year-end processes such as Open Enrollment, Performance Reviews, and ACA to determine if there are any needed updates/changes before this year’s launch. There are also things you can do now, that will save you time later. If you are a current client using our WebHR Product, the HR team currently has openings in their August and September Project Calendar for revamps for clients using the below features. But don’t wait – Slots are filling up quickly!
- Will you have changes to CompanyContributions
- What are your Open Enrollment Dates
- Any Carrier and/or plan changes
- Consider Carrier Connection (EDI or electronic forms)
- Will you have updates to Workflows
- Any changes to Review content (Competencies)
- Any changes to Review Ratings
- What are your plan Effective Dates
What You Can Do Now:
- Review timelines on employee records for any re-hires, new hires, and terminations
- Review any Part-Time to Full-Time status changes for benefit eligibility
Be sure to act early when it comes to implementing changes for this year’s year-end processes. To contact IBS and request a project revamp, call in or create a ticket by emailing our client support case system at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: These materials are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended as legal or tax advice. Readers of the IBS Blog should contact their legal or tax professionals to discuss how these matters relate to their individual circumstances.