How can I make sure my company stays up-to-date and compliant?
This is a question we receive often. There are resources available, many free, which are tailored to help employers stay informed and up-to-date on the latest policy changes and compliance regulations. Below are three examples of resources which provide helpful HR related tools and information to help you stay in-the-know.
Mammoth HR (formerly HR Answerlink) – Provides tools and consultations to address companies’ HR needs
- Access included within the WebHCM for clients with WebHR!
- Provide Free HR Content including subscription to their blog
- Provide different tiers of membership plans according to your needs/budget
- Provide monthly HR informational webinars. Sign up encouraged!
CalChamber (for CA employers) – “The California labor law authority for over 50 years”. CalChamber offers an abundance of resources (at the CA and Federal level) such as:
- For purchase items like: compliance posters/pamphlets and HR form/checklist templates
- Training courses and seminars (both live and recorded)
- Paid memberships which include options for: labor law help-lines, alerts, Q&A’s, (included access to) HR forms/checklist templates, etc.
- They also have free subscriptions to a variety of newsletters
HR Watchdog (by CalChamber) – “CalChamber’s employment law experts analyze federal and California legislation, important court cases and agency actions that affect employment law.”
- They offer a free subscription to their newsletter
- Website includes blog posts and articles on a multitude of topics